The essential duties of this position require demonstrable proficiency in all aspects of the Data Integrity Assistant position description and include, but are not limited to, the following elements which require the Data Integrity Manager to:
- Supervise Data Integrity Assistant(s). This includes scheduling, training, coaching, and performance appraisals.
- Reports to the County Director; provides information and answers questions.
- Provides the Executive Director with information and answers questions.
- Provides the Chief of Administrative Services with data or data totals, answering case type or billing questions, explaining various reports and gathering information upon request.
- Answer questions from attorneys and staff regarding billing and contract rules, in-house case management rules, data in the system or any general questions the Docketing section can assist with.